Keen Utility Detroit Low ESD q2130D0mBU
- The solid work ethic of the Motor City is imbued into these red Keen Utility™ boots. Armed with Electro Static Dissipative (ESD) construction to reduce excess static electricity.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper.
- KEEN.PROTECT is designed so the shoe outsole wraps up and over the toes for superior protection.
- Dry-Lex footwear lining with hydrophobic and hydrophilic two-zone comfort technology.
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed.
- Metatomical footbed design is an internal support mechanism that's anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support while cradling the natural contours of the foot.
- Contoured heel lock for a comfortably secure fit.
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole.
- Torsion stability ESS shank.
- Non-marking oil and slip resistant rubber outsole.
- Uniquely anatomically correct steel-toe design provides a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 SD standards.
- Electro static dissipative (ESD) footwear is constructed to reduce excess static electricity.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z41 PT99 standards for electrical hazard protection from open circuits.
- Product measurements were taken using size 14, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Product Code: q2130D0mBU
Availability: In Stock
Price: $173.98 $110.18