Lucchese Franklin ZXh7zMWWnF
- Click here for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on, you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the Lucchese Fit Guide
- The handsome leather style of the Lucchese® Franklin boot will up your Western game.
- From the 1883 Collection.
- Upper made of a caiman belly leather foot and soft leather shaft.
- Features Western stitching on shaft for a classic look.
- Side leather pull-on straps for easy entry.
- Smooth leather lining.
- Lightly cushioned leather insole for added comfort.
- Leather outsole with rubber heel cap for long-lasting durability.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design, meticulous construction, and cushion comfort insole.
- Handmade in Texas, U.S.A. using the finest imported materials.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Circumference: 12 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 13 3⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Product Code: ZXh7zMWWnF
Availability: In Stock
Price: $170.94 $118.50